The instructions below outline how to use the Grid Testing Feature using DAQ measurements. Grid testing can also be performed with BLE, WiFi, LTE, and third party signals.
- Set Filter Type to DAQ in the settings menu.
- Enable grid testing. Set the pass/fail threshold and number of measurements required in grid for DAQ.
- Initialize your location by checking in twice with about 10 meters in between each check in. Press play. The DAQ button will now be enabled.
- Walk to each grid and make a DAQ measurement by tapping on the DAQ button and selecting a value.
- Upload the log.
On Neon Command
- Navigate to Edit > Preferences and select the Signal Mapper tab, then enable grid testing. Set the grid testing options as desired.
- Open the signal map log.
- Select the DAQ signal type from the Signal Map sidebar.
- Select the signal and generate map.
- Click on a grid to view stats.
- Generate the grid testing report.
- View the grid testing report.