- Download the free app Airdroid to your Android device
- Open the Airdroid app.
- Ensure your Android device and PC are on the same wifi network.
- On your PC open a web browser and navigate to http://web.airdroid.com
- Press the QR code button on the app and scan the QR code presented on the web browser with the camera on the Android device.
- The phone will ask you to "Sign in", simply press the "Sign in" button.
- In a web browser Open Files
- Navigate to Phone\NeonSignalMaps
- Select files and download to your computer.
Have more questions? Submit a request